Re: RPM

On Wed, 2007-10-31 at 06:24 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:

[referring to Maximum RPM, E.C.Baily]

>     I though I was just old and used to books. I recall how happy I was
> to find that book and be able to print it. It is in a big 3 ring binder
> and up in the book shelf. Easy to find. But it does help to read it. And
> it is NOT a good book :-)

Nonsense, it's a fine book. But it is actually more geared toward those
who want to build rpm packages and not to Joe Blow, who just wants to
install something or do a simply db query. That kind of info is much
more readily available in the man pages.

And by the way, when and where did you find an electronic copy of that
book that you could print?

Andy