Re: F8 ETA?

Tim Alberts wrote:

The "I'll wait until other people iron out the bugs" is a little
selfish, in my opinion.

Jonathan.

It's certainly not selfish if you want run production servers...it just prompts the question (yet again), 'is Fedora production quality or just beta test for Redhat?'

..hoping not to start a war, just want a straight answer.

I've been flamed before, but I still say Fedora's a rolling beta.

I'm moderately happy to use it on unimportant machines, such as my desktop maybe (but then it's actually tunning tikanga-clone, but not for something like a server, where a bad kernel update can bring the place down.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait