Blank Screen- 12 inch laptop

Hi,

In my new Acer Travel Mate laptop the F7 installation did not work at all,

then I started the F6 installation and it went pretty well, the installation
was successful and there was no driver issue at all as in F7

I got a dual boot other OS is window,

Even though it went allright, After the second restart (after selecting the
OS option out of windows and fedora dual boot) doesnt matter windows or
Fedora it gives a blank screen.

My laptop got a smaller screen 12 inch,

Is this something to do with the screen resolution, should I have to give a
different kernel parameter.

What exactly this problem is , How to overcome this.

Thanks