Re: OT? Where to get a blue Fedora??

Beartooth wrote:
On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 11:08:03 -0800, Mike Wright wrote:

Beartooth wrote:
	I thought I had seen a Fedora Store somewhere; but searching on
that phrase is hopeless. So is googling (advanced) for "blue fedora" :
there is one, but it's pale blue. Where can I get the real thing?

Here's one.  Looks like a RedHat ad ;)

http://www.villagehatshop.com/golden-gate_chicago.html

I'll be zinged -- I'd've sworn that was one of the suppliers google searched for me, or at least turned up an ad for that I looked at.

	But alas!, for royal blue it says "NO XL," and for XL "NO ROYAL."

I guess I'm not running years ahead of the Baby Boomers any more; I've long predicted that a lot of them would take up linux as soon as they retired ...

Otoh, I called them -- and got a very pleasant, helpful person, who discovered that Golden Gate doesn't make big royal blue ones. However, she found a Homburg -- not quite a Fedora, but reasonably close -- which looks on my browser to be very close to the right color.

What do people think? (I do have a royal blue beret, come to think of it; now if only the name were BlueHatLinux ...) <ducking fast and running hard>

http://www.villagehatshop.com/jaxon-crushable-c-crown-fedora.html

<$30 in Navy XL.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>