Re: nvidia

Thus, Les Mikesell at Mon Oct 29 03:11:29 2007 inscribed:
> Frank Cox wrote:
>
>>> Except that the people providing the binary do have a reason to care if
>>> it works.
>> Until they decide that it's time to sell you another card and discontinue
>> their binary blob for the model that you already have.
>
> In a reasonable OS, a binary blob that worked today would work again
> tomorrow.

Les,

If you have such a beef about this particularly part about the
argument, I suggest you take it onto the Linux Kernel mailing list. I
would suggest you search the archives for it first though, as it has
been debated extensively already and all the arguments you can come up
with most likely have been replied to. It'll save traffic on this list.

Just an observation...

--
Anders Karlsson <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
All-Round Linux Tinkerer & RHCE