Re: Excessive bounces on this list

On Fri, 2007-10-26 at 17:50 +0930, Tim wrote:
> But you really should have said what state you are in.  Even ISPs that
> are across the country can be different in different states.

	We're in northwest Victoria on the Murray.  Our email use has only
really started the last few years when we bought 500 bulk hours from a
local ISP who was taken over by Eftel. No problems with them.  When
those hours ran out  we took an unlimited deal with AAPT who have done
our phones for years.  Funny, that you need a packed lunch before
calling for assistance. The volume has only been big since using Linux
(this list) but more of our business stuff is being moved from fax to
email.  I'm still researching, though.  Thinking about an IMAP server to
make separating different peoples mail.  It all comes through this box
now.

--
Regards
Simon