Re: Openoffice

Charles Curley wrote:
On Thu, Oct 18, 2007 at 12:26:02PM -0400, Miner, Jonathan W (CSC) (US SSA) wrote:
The font in openoffice is very small.
As in too small to see? I've seen this with documents that I import
from other people. Appears to be related to the document specified
fonts not existing within Openoffice.

Where do I find the font setting for openoffice.
My resolution is usually to do "Edit->Select All", then use the drop
down menu to change to an Openoffice recognized font. I've never
checked to see what MS-Office does if I bring the document back over
to a Windows machine.

If the document originated on a Windows machine, it is probably set in
MS fonts, e.g. Times New Roman. To get those, install msttcorefonts,
e.g.:

yum install msttcorefonts

What repository are you looking at. I'm not seeing this listed in livna or fedora.....

~~R