Re: SELinux last straw

Jacques B. wrote:

You can't honestly suggest that there should be a tool that can check
your entire system for any evidence of intrusion and fix it?

Well yes... Since there isn't a handier one, I usually do it by restoring a backup from a time when I trusted the machine into a subdirectory of some other machine, then running rsync -avn against the live one to see what has changed.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx