Random Evolution Crashes

Hi Guys,
I turned on my machine this morning and it seems Evolution is having a
few difficulties.

The version of Evolution (and associated plugins) I am using is:

> [tony@localhost ~]$ rpm -qa | grep evolution\*
> evolution-data-server-1.10.3.1-2.fc7
> evolution-data-server-devel-1.10.3.1-2.fc7
> evolution-2.10.3-4.fc7
> evolution-webcal-2.10.0-1.fc7

It seems to crash randomly, despite working perfect since I first
installed (Fresh-install that is) of F7 about a week and a half ago.

It gives no warning or error, just closes.

I was wondering if someone might be able to step me through the steps to
file a bug / incident report for this problem.

Thanks for your assistance.

All the best.

Cheers,
Tony Crouch