RE: Best way to backup a specific drive?

Yes, I am aware of it, but again I cannot prevent the messages being
sent.  Since you do not believe AVG is a good product, do you have any
suggestion as to what is a great free product for all platforms? I am
using an M$ platform as well as many un*x variants (Solaris, Linux, and
others)?  I would LOVE to learn of other products especially that of network
based A-V/S products, free, of course.  I am but poor and cannot afford
the fee nor subscriptions.

Kind regards,
Dan

Checked by AVG Free Edition.