Re: How best get rid of SELinux?

Beartooth wrote:

Hmmm ... So if I disable it, I better leave it disabled till the next release of Fedora?

Before you enable it again, you can make it relabel everything according to the default policy by following the steps outlined in the SELinux FAQ at http;//docs.fedoraproject.org. Otherwise labels for files created when SELinux was disabled would be incorrect and likely to cause problems.

That's where your experience differs from mine. Maybe I shouldn't have installed the troubleshooter??

Troubleshooter is merely providing desktop notification of SELinux policy denials which otherwise may go unnoticed in a log file a desktop user is not likely to see or understand easily.

Rahul