dial-up networking

Hi,

I have been using Red Hat OS since Red Hat 7.3. I used to connect to
the Internet using a dial-up internet connection through KPPP. I did
that successfully with Fedora 6 as well - only for around two weeks -
after that it started throwing an error message that there was no
carrier! Now I have Fedora 7 and the problem is the same. It refuses
to connect to the Internet from Linux from day 1 - it does
successfully from Windows. I don't understand why it got connected
using Fedora 6 initially and then started saying "No Carrier" after
two weeks. And I don't understand why I can't connect to the Internet
using KPPP from Fedora 7. Would anybody help me please?

--
Thanks in advance,

Asif