Re: OT: Force Thunderbird NEVER to use HTML?

Mike McCarty escribió:
Tim wrote:
On Thu, 2007-09-20 at 21:43 -0500, Mike McCarty wrote:

Is there a way to tell Thunderbird that I NEVER want to send
HTML mail?

Open the preferences.  Make the preferences window bigger as some things
don't fit, and you don't get a clear indication that only some things

I made it as big as would fit on my screen.

are showing.  Go over to the "composition" tab, and then the "general"

I have no "tabs". I do have a selection menu on the left, which
includes "composition".

sub-tab.  Then click on the "configure text format behaviour" "send

No tabs, nothing marked "general". It does have sections for

What version of Thunderbird are you using? Looks like 1.5 or older.