Re: yum problem

François Patte wrote:
> Bonjour,
>
> I have a problem with yum. Here is my config file for repo atrpms:
>
> [atrpms]
> name=Atrpms
>      baseurl=http://dl.atrpms.net/fc6-i386/atrpms/stable
> enabled=0
> gpgcheck=1

I was comparing your entry to mine:

> name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - ATrpms
> baseurl=http://dl.atrpms.net/fc$releasever-$basearch/atrpms/stable
> gpgkey=http://ATrpms.net/RPM-GPG-KEY.atrpms
> gpgcheck=1
> enabled=1

and I noticed:
1)  mine uses the $releasever and $basearch variables.  Not a big deal
and shouldn't cause you problems until you update to Fedora 7
2)  I don't think the baseurl line should be indented.  I think that any
further urls after the 1st one listed should be indented, but not the
baseurl line itself.
3)  You might want the gpgkey specified (if you haven't loaded it
already) so that it knows where to find it if you ever do load anything
from ATRpms since you have gpgcheck enabled.

I hope this helps!

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome@xxxxxxx