Re-doing F7

Moving from one to another computer may require a complete reload of F7. Not a problem and I have already done it once just to prove a point. The DVD of F7 loads on the other computer just fine. It has the nVIDIA pointer problem but now we know how to fix.

I just looked and all there appears to be is the basic i386 and i686-64 DVD's on the Red Hat web page. Is there someplace I could d/l all the updates to F7 on a cd-rom iso? The re-spin of F7 will appear some day. Has the idea of a cd with all the updates been thought of?

I can look at /var/log/yum.log and there all my updates and d/l are listed. I will get that as a file and print it for the near future. I sure don't need all the kernel's just the latest one. But I want all the udev's :-)

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User