Re: tranlator for linux

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> I have no idea what power translator is. Usually Kbabel is used in
> Linux. There is also transifex under development in Fedora which is a
> web interface that is meant to check in translations directly in the
> upstream projects.
>
> Subscribe to L10N related lists and ask there.
>
> http://fedoraproejct.org/wiki/Communicate.

I think you're misunderstanding him.  i don't think he wants to
participate in internationalization projects (e.g. translating Fedora).
 He wants to machine translate his own documents.

Of course, one can use Altavista Babelfish or Google Translate.  I don't
know a good desktop program for it, though.

Matt Flaschen