Bios freaks

I have heard about enough about what my 1994 bios might or might not be doing to Grub. I WAS surprised when the bios showed correct that I do have two hard drives, one a Master the other a Slave and both having 160GB written just like that in the bios. It is old but it is working fine. You want to blame the problems we are having on our bios.

   My FC6 where grub still works fine is using the exact same bios! 8-)

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User