Re: firefox message is it an error or not

On 8/15/07, Scott <sberry@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am teaching my father some things about Linux when he brought up Firefox it said Firefox restore previous session at the top of Firefox.  In the Button Box there are two buttons you can pres Start New Session or Restore Session.  I aam assuming this not normal and Dad said he closed down Firefox.  Was there possible  window opened before he closed it?

Scott