Re: I'm ready to give up Linux!! (OT)

Paul Smith wrote:

The OP says that F7 cannot boot; that is precisely what happens as a
result of the mentioned bug.

There are many potential reasons for this.
At Bugzilla, I mentioned long ago the hardware that I am using, but
apparently the testing was not performed on hardware like mine, as I
am experiencing the same bug with the latest kernel. However, I can go
there, again and again, pleasantly, to report that hardware like mine
has not been tested.

Please don't assume that the latest kernel does not work without even testing it while proclaiming loudly that it has not been fixed.

Rahul