Where is KCRON?

I’ve been trying to find a GUI interface for cron on FC^with KDE.  Googling around on that I found a reference to KCRON which I guess is supposed to be installed along with KDE.  But I can’t find it anywhere on my KDE menus, and it’s not listed on the the “install/remove programs” tool.  On the other hand, when I tried yum install kcron, it downloaded the files then said “nothing to do” which I think means it’s installed already.  Is it, and if so does anyone know where I can find it? If not, how can I get it to install?

Also, does anyone have recommendations for a task scheduler with a GUI and a little more functionality than cron, like showing when something is running, when is the next scheduled run, the ability to suspend scheduled jobs, etc?  There are a number of such things for windoze.  I found this http://www.sos-berlin.com/modules/cjaycontent/index.php?id=62&page=osource_scheduler_introduction_en.htm but it is a little too feature rich.  I tried it anyway and couldn’t get it to play nice with mysql (which it requires).

Thanks,

Steve