my hosts file

Hello everyone,

I just got around to fixing the mail issue with Pilotalk.com site.  I followed instructions out of man host and I hope I understood it right can some one take a look at this hosts file and correct me or let me know if this is correct?  I am using dynamic dns so I used the router number of the server to tell the host deamon which computer to call mail.

Here is the file.

Scott