Re: NM use for the advanced user.

On Fri, 2007-08-03 at 00:46 +0400, Dmitry Ananyev wrote:

> 2007/8/3, Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>         I sent this this morning but I did not see it arrive so I am
>         sending it
>         again since I feel it might be useful to someone.
>
>         Let me share something that most people miss. If you are using
>         NM just
>         left click on the nm-applet and choose an option :
>         Connect to Other Wireless Network
>         You will be given a GUI window which allow you to choose a
>         series of
>         Security methods that most people never see.
>
> Do you know how to change AP_SCAN value?

No I don't. I did not know the above until 2 weeks ago. You need to ask that
question on the networkmanager-list which is a gnome.org list.

NM is a great set of programs but there is a crying need for a manual.
Subscribe to the above list if you want to keep up with whats going on
with NM.

This Fortune Examined By INSPECTOR NO. 2-14