Re: Only able to print one sheet from any spreadsheet

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:30:57 +0100
Andy Green <andy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > that I needed.)  Whatever I tried, I could only print the first
> > sheet. It isn't that I can only print one sheet, it's that I can
> > only print the first sheet.  I tried to print other sheets with no
> > success.
>
> > Here is the exact spreadsheet that I had issues with this morning:
> > http://www.afolkey2.net/~steve/Projects/fedora/20070702-VendingMachines.ods
>
> "Works here"... simply printing it with the default setting in the
> print box got me six pages, one for each tab on the spreadsheet.
>
> What happens when you "export as PDF"?

Hello, Andy
That works perfectly.  I am PRETTY sure I tried that the other morning
when I needed it, and I THINK that it did not work.  But, it works now
for sure...  But, still can't print an actual multi-sheet spreadsheet.

One thing I forgot to mention is that I CAN print other types of
multi-page documents.  This problem is confined to spreadsheets.  Like
I stated earlier, PDF's exported from multi sheet spreadsheets print
fine.

> # rpm -qa | grep openoffice
> openoffice.org-writer-2.2.0-14.8
> openoffice.org-impress-2.2.0-14.8
> openoffice.org-xsltfilter-2.2.0-14.8
> openoffice.org-math-2.2.0-14.8
> openoffice.org-calc-2.2.0-14.8
> openoffice.org-draw-2.2.0-14.8
> openoffice.org-graphicfilter-2.2.0-14.8
> openoffice.org-core-2.2.0-14.8

I have the following:
openoffice.org-base-2.3.0-9183
openoffice.org-calc-2.3.0-9183
openoffice.org-core01-2.3.0-9183
openoffice.org-core02-2.3.0-9183
openoffice.org-core03-2.3.0-9183
openoffice.org-core03u-2.3.0-9183
openoffice.org-core04-2.3.0-9183
openoffice.org-core04u-2.3.0-9183
openoffice.org-core05-2.3.0-9183
openoffice.org-core05u-2.3.0-9183
openoffice.org-core06-2.3.0-9183
openoffice.org-core07-2.3.0-9183
openoffice.org-core08-2.3.0-9183
openoffice.org-core09-2.3.0-9183
openoffice.org-core10-2.3.0-9183
openoffice.org-draw-2.3.0-9183
openoffice.org-emailmerge-2.3.0-9183
openoffice.org-gnome-integration-2.3.0-9183
openoffice.org-graphicfilter-2.3.0-9183
openoffice.org-headless-2.3.0-9183
openoffice.org-impress-2.3.0-9183
openoffice.org-javafilter-2.3.0-9183
openoffice.org-kde-integration-2.3.0-9183
openoffice.org-math-2.3.0-9183
openoffice.org-onlineupdate-2.3.0-9183
openoffice.org-pyuno-2.3.0-9183
openoffice.org-testtool-2.3.0-9183