Re: cups-appletalk

On 7/27/07, Tony Nelson <tonynelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[..]
> I have such a printer.  I've glanced at the script.  What is the advantage
> of this script over, say, papwrap.pl?

Functionally they appear to be nearly identical.  I didn't know about
the perl backend.  Do you know how it does with zones?  It may be
better to use papwrap.pl instead of the bash 'pap' - but I have used
the latter for a few years now without any trouble.

I thought to make a RPM for the sake of convenience, and also to stay
on top of all of the recent changes in the packaging system.  If no
one would ever use it, I'll just continue to install it by hand -
though I'll keep it in RPM format from now on.

Thanks,
Chris