Re: FC7 yum upgrade

stan wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:12:47 +0300
Catalin Bucur <cata@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can you post the result from the last command here? I want to see
what modules are loading from your initrd file. And tell me if you
have only ide drives.
Yes, only ide drives.

Ok, thank you for your post. The only difference is that your initrd loads a 'pata' module, and mine doesn't:
  echo "Loading pata_amd.ko module"
  insmod /lib/pata_amd.ko
I've made an initrd with different pata modules, all are loading fine, but is doesn't boot. I don't know exactly what is good for me (I've tried pata_atiixp.ko, pata_mpiix.ko, pata_it8213.ko, pata_it821x.ko). I have a motherboard with Intel 82801 chipset. Anyone knows what am I needing for?

--
Catalin Bucur      mailto:cata@xxxxxxxxxxxx
NOC @ Genius Network SRL - Galati - Romania