Google
  Web www.spinics.net

Hi -

Just upgraded from 2.6.21-1.3228.fc7, and now seeing problems with NFS.  I originally believed the problem was with the automounter, but it looks like it might be NFS instead.  Rebooting with the old kernel solves the problem.

In this example, I'll create a new mountpoint, and try to mount my home directory. The directory is being served from a SUN Cluster 2.1 server.

# rm -rf /h
# mkdir -p /h/jminer
# mount superfly:/superfly/vol02/home/jminer /h/jminer
mount.nfs: /h/jminer is already mounted or busy
# echo $?
32

Now, if I try to mount the directory from the physical node, the mount suceeds.

# mount fly_a:/superfly/vol02/home/jminer /h/jminer
# echo $?
0

I saw similar problems with an earlier FC release, but it was related to either the autofs or nfs-utils package.

B and H Foto and Electronics Corp.

[Home]     [Current Fedora Users]     [Fedora Legacy]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Singles Community]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]     [Fedora Docs]