Re: Ubuntu download

On 7/23/07, Ian Malone <ibmalone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 23/07/07, Manuel Arostegui Ramirez <manuel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Monday 23 July 2007 14:05:16 Ian Malone wrote:
> >
> > Missing: Live CD for server use.
> >

> Don't see the point here
> What do you mean?

You cut the quoted context where it was stated that
Ubuntu had these things and this was (supposedly)
why Dell had chosen Ubuntu.  I was pointing out that
it didn't correlate very well.

Personally I don't know why you'd want a Live CD
for server use either, but maybe someone does.

There is one for CentOS, which as we know is a sans support clone of RHEL.

Why someone would use Ubuntu on a server besides RHEL/CentOS + SELinux
on a server is besides me though.

--
Fedora Core 6 and proud