Re: problem connecting to my linus server with rsa keys through Putty on Windows

Hello Scott,

Not sure why you did feel that you have to create any keys at all, the ssh
server would create it's own certificate and send it to the client after you
have accepted it, there is 2 things that comes to my mind that I would try 1.
remove the key that you created 2. make sure that you have configured putty
so you log in with the right username and password.

Kind regards
Per Qvindesland