Re: Claws to Mutt

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 09:23:01 -0500
Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, 2007-07-19 at 20:31 -0500, Chris wrote:
> > Hiya everyone!
> >
> > 	I would love to move from Claws to Mutt.  Can someone point
> > me to a How-To or has anyone done this with either Claws or T-Bird
> > and be willing to bend my ear?
> >
> > TIA
> The mutt configuration file .muttrc has an option to tell mutt where
> you spoolfile is and where your mail is stored once it is put in
> folders. With that you should be able to do the changeover easily.

You folks have been a great help, I mean that! Thank you.
Now, my fetchmail works (but not).

I can connect, I can auth to the provider however, it just hangs then
times out.

I have to auth using my mail address, racerx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to the mail
server.

I tried pop3, apop and even auto.

For some reason, it just won't bring the mail down - any ideas?

--
Best regards,
Chris