Re: Suspending to swap with two OS's

Dotan Cohen writes:

sda1 is Ubuntu, sda2 is empty, sda3 is swap, and sda4 is /home. I'd
like to install Fedora to sda2 and use sda3 as swap for Fedora as
well. However, I'm concerned that when Ubuntu suspends it will dump
it's memory to swap, which Fedora will overwrite when I boot Fedora
(and vice versa). Is this a valid concern? Should I give each OS it's
own swap?

Yes, it's a valid concern, and that's exactly what will happen, if you configure this partition as a swap partition, in Fedora.