Re: conflicts in latest yum updates

> With all those third party repositories enabled it is no surprise that
> you are encountering conflicts. You need to prune your list down to
> the select few (more like one or two) third party repositories that
> meet Fedora's approval.

The problem was jpackage. I've since removed it and all is OK again.

Note though I've been using all these repos for some time, and this is really
the first problem I've had in some time. I have priorities set to give
the 'standard' Fedora repos priority over the external. In practise this
means I only have 1 or 2 packages from repos like freshrpms and jpackage.
99.9% of stuff comes from fedora. The macromedia repo contains in total only
a couple packages anyway.

( also note that livna and kde-redhat have *always* been 100% compatible with
the standard fedora repos ).

cheers Chris