Re: fc7 should be f7

Tim wrote:

I'd write that into the documentation, then.  But they're going to do so
anyway.  Why not head off the problems and make a suggestion to use FC7,
if they *must* shorten it?

What documentation do you want me to suggest my personal preferences? I don't think there is really any need to shorten the names. "FC7" is not the kind of rather meaningless jargon I ever want to recommend.

Rahul