Re: usb_storage - BUG: soft lockup detected on CPU#0!

Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:

I have nvidia binary modules installed. That's why I did not file a bug report yet.

You can unload the module, check if it still has this issue and report a bug. If it does not it might be either the problem with a driver or that the driver is triggering a generic issue with the kernel which Nvidia might be able to help with.

Rahul