NetworkManager things

I found that the demons for NetworkManager and NetworkManagerDispature are in the /etc/rc.d/init.d/ directory and you can turn them on with, for example ./NetworkManager start and from then on this demon will be put into the kernel every time you turn on your computer.

The kernel 3232 with the WiFi modules works fine it seems with all the other applications.

This all has limited application to your desktop computer but it is really good for your Lap-Top which is often changing sources of Internet.

My lap-top is a Sony PCG-9RFL model. It is faster than this Desktop :-)

Karl