Re: more kde bugs ... sigh

On 01/07/07, Mail List <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  kmail - compose - attempting to paste text (seems any, but copying from
firefox url bar is what started it for me) crashes kmail.

  Can someone confirm please?

Seeing that you are the same who encountered a segfault with ldconfig,
if I were you I would make sure a) the hardware runs stable and b) the
installation is not damaged (no severe breakage reported by rpm -Va
and no duplicate packages installed as a beginning, for example). Else
you will see many more crashes in different pieces of software.

Further, take a look at catching
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/StackTraces  and querying
bugzilla.redhat.com for any of the issues you run into.