Re: Grub CD-Rom works

On Fri, 2007-06-29 at 18:34 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
> Not sure what achievement was accomplished. I am just learning about
> Grub.

Next time a bit more experimentation is on order before writing e-mails
about it.  Also subject lines like "<something> sucks" are more
accurately written as "I don't understand <something>".  Though I'm much
more tolerant of reading "Windows sucks" comments.

I read messages from the public lists.

... I've finally figured out the drive corruption/fragmentation
business:  The computer plays Tetris with your data, trying to fit it
into the unallocated space.  As soon as it manages to fill a few
contiguous blocks, BOOM!  Woe betide you if it manages to fill a whole
sector in one go...   (Tim)