Re: linux IP watcher

also dyndns.org.

On 6/29/07, Konstantin Svist <fry.kun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There are at least a few web services that offer a host-to-dynamic IP
service.
Basically, you set up some special software that updates their website
every time your host gets a new IP - and you always access it using the
same URL

For example, no-ip.com provides this service freely.
I"m sure there are others, too