Re: Grub sucks!

Steve Searle wrote:
Around 12:13am on Saturday, June 30, 2007 (UK time), Karl Larsen scrawled:

The reason is because the Grub info says you can, and I want something to use if Grub is not able to work off the hard drive like it doesn't run anymore :-) I can then log into another account on another hard drive.

OK.  When I have had problems losing grub on the hard drive (when MS
Windows overwrote it), I just reinstalled grub and was able to boot
back into Linux.  Instructions can be found here:
http://www.stevesearle.com/tech/faq.html#grub0010

Steve

I think the first CD I made will allow me to reinstall grub anywhere. I will try it going to my second hard drive which has none now.