Grub sucks!

I have made 3 CD-Rom's following instructions with care from info grub and while close it's still not right. I took the things from my /boot/grub/ directory and put them in the .iso file and made the last CD. It comes up just like the page I get when I turn on my computer! Cool.

Alas when you try to boot anything it errors out ends with hit any key and your back looking again. Better than nothing.

I guess I need to look at grub.conf and try and figure out what I need to change but nothing comes to mind now.

Karl