Re: Invisible mouse pointer problem

Karl Larsen wrote:
Tom Diehl wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jun 2007, Karl Larsen wrote:

Tom Diehl wrote:
Hi,

I just installed f7 on a new box. Once the machine is up and running the mouse pointer disappears. The mouse is working because if I move it carefully I can use it to navigate the menus at the top of the screen. I was able to turn on the option to highlight the mouse when the ctrl key is pressed
which allows me to kind of operate the machine.

had this same problem with FC6. actually i still have the problem every time i try to update xorg. i have to add the following to xorg.conf:

Option      "HWcursor" "false"

in the "Device" section.

i believe that might solve your problem.

--
jack wallen, jr. www.monkeypantz.net
It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong. - Voltaire