Update methods

I know people are working on GUI methods of Updates. I used that early in my experiance with FC6 and it was a bad one. There were a lot of updates, I didn't really know what was happening and it went on for 8 hours.

Since then I see the little flag come on saying you have some updates and I send it away. Then in a seperate window I bring up a terminal, make it root, and type "yum update" and then go back to what I was doing. I go back and eventually it needs me to tell it to do it. Right now I want to see what is coming. Soon I will modify the call to "yum -y update" and I don't have do anything.

Karl