Re: selinux eradicator?

Mike McCarty wrote:

You didn't address what I interpret to be the initial question,
which involves not having it installed at all.

I did. I said in the other post not installing some libraries like libselinux is not possible currently like some of the core libraries like kerberos. They are very complicated to split out and has been deemed not worth the effort as the space savings are in a few kilobytes. BTW this has been discussed here several times.

Rahul