Re: kernels going worst and worst (fc6) and no answer on this list

Verily I say unto thee, that Andy Green spake thusly:

> Given his background, I'd like to pose a query to Raymond: Now that
> Linspire has genuflected to the people in Redmond, will you do the
> honourable thing and quit the board of Freespire?

Frankly I just don't care about either Lindows or ESR enough to even ask
the question. ESR is an OSS evangelist, but he's no Free Software
advocate, so he'd probably quite enjoy working for MS anyway.

I'm more concerned about Szulik's recent "no comment" remark over
"negotiations" to join Microsoft's patent protection racket.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They
|  never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our
|  people, and neither do we." - George (Dubya) Bush.
`----

Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) on sky, running kernel 2.6.21-1.3194.fc7
 12:30:25 up  5:27,  2 users,  load average: 0.34, 0.23, 0.36