Re: Headless Fedora?

One simple solution might be something like just doing a regular
Fedora install, then just renaming xorg.conf to something else so X
won't work.  If you ever do need X, you could just reset the filename
to the original.

On previous versions and also on RHEL I have been asked if I wanted X
or not during the install time.  I have only installed fedora 7 one
time, and I don't remember being asked that but I may very well have
overlooked it as a selection during setup.  Actually I know why I
wasn't asked - mine was an 'upgrade' installation - with the 'regular'
install you *should* have some sort of choice

Marc