Re: F7: Evolution constantly crashing

On Wed, 2007-06-27 at 10:16 +0200, bucky wrote:

> Alas. It didn't help. Moreover, I've had the same problem
> with Evolution for years. It's just that FC7 is the first
> version that actually accepted bug reports for Evolution (before, it
> would pop up Bug Buddy, and then thumb its nose at you when you hit
> Submit: "Evolution? Never heard of it!").

Have you ever tried creating a new user and using evolution from it for
a bit *withOUT* copying over any data or anything and see what happens?
And if so, is this an upgraded machine, maybe even from before FC6?
Maybe doing a fresh install and trying it from scratch?  Sometimes it's
better to every so often, create it all brand new, create your filters
and folders from scratch, and just import your addressbook and that's
it.

Sometimes a fresh base is what is needed to stop causing some of the
problems.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY