Re: selinux eradicator?

>     Tom we need to find place in /etc/rc.d/init.d/ where we can turn
> selinux OFF! If your not using it don't let init turn anything on. I
> will watch this computer come on and see if Selinux is turned on. I
> think it is.

Turning it off is easy, I'm trying to get rid of the packages so I
don't have to keep downloading updates for them :-).

P.S. To turn it off edit /etc/sysconfig/selinux and tell it to be
disabled (or if you are a belt and suspenders guy, you could also
edit /boot/grub/grub.conf and put selinux=0 as a kernel boot option).

P.P.S. Trying to remove everything except libselinux doesn't work,
it still insists on removing every rpm on the system. Trying again
with all the other lib-whatever packages associated with selinux
give the same results. It acts a lot like everything depends on
every selinux package.