Which RAID card other than 3ware?

Hi,

I am looking for a hardware SATA RAID card for my home office server that I am putting together..
I know the 3ware cards are always recommended because they have the
drivers already available in the system but they are a little pricey and
looks like they only come in 64bit PCI cards now where my pc only has
32bit PCI..
Are there any other 4 port SATA RAID cards that are cheaper that also
have the drivers available by default like the 3ware?
Thanks