Re-spinning FC6: Critical Problem

Hi Folks,

For a specific convenience, I did a FC6 Re-spin by myself rearraging
the rpm packages bundling it in one unique CD.

But, at somewhere I did something wrong that I am not getting to identify.
After installing the system from the re-spin CD, the system has two problems:

1) Zero-Length modules.dep files after every single "modprobe" command call
2) If I move my already installed hard-disk to another different
machine, it doesn't detect automatically its devices(audio, lan card,
etc.)

Which specifically pice of the puzzle is broken or missing?

Thanks in advance,

Isamar Maia