Re: DVD iso image wishes

>Odd, it works for me. Here is the key stanza of my fedora.core.repo
>file:

Hmmm... I wouldn't think http versus ftp would make a difference.
Maybe it was the different version of yum (I was trying to use the
DVD image to "upgrade" a FC6 virtual machine, since I couldn't
seem to install F7 directly).

Anyway, doing my own createrepo with the rpms from the DVD worked
OK (but I did the createrepo on another FC6 system as well, so if
it is different yum versions, that might explain things).

(The sha1sum is fine, by the way).