Re: Selinux so badly corrupted machine can't start

On Mon June 18 2007 17:48:31 Tony Nelson wrote:
> How would that create the file /.autorelabel?  How would you
> plan to edit grub.conf when the system won't boot due to
> SELinux labeling issues?
>
> >I would think that selinux would autorelabel whether it is
> > enforcing or not. Just as long as it is enabled.
>
> It will try.  If the SELinux labels are wrong enough it will
> fail, and the system will be in at least as bad shape as
> before.

I get busy and I find you guys arguing over my situation when I
get back two hours later. The machine boots just fine. It just
won't boot in selinux enforcing mode. I'm going to boot in
permissive mode and establish the labeling as just Dan Walsh
suggested - I shall report back results

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA